Calling Kelvin

The place to chill out & chat about anything on or even off topic. BTW, mine's a pint of Cotswold Spring's Old Sodbury Mild, please.

Moderator: Moderators

AlistairJ
water starter
water starter

Calling Kelvin

Post by AlistairJ » Fri Jan 18, 2008 16:59

I received this in the hotmail account today, is this how you make your living? :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------

Abidjan, Cte d'Ivoire
West Africa.

Please email me through my private email at ( kelvin_toure05@yahoo.fr )

Dear One,
please permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
I got your contacts from Ivoirien chamber of commerce and industry.I prayed over it and choose you as the next guardian of my life now.
I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Don't worry i was totally convinced to write you in reference of the transfer of my late father's money US$12.5M to your account for onward investment(Hotel / hospital
business /industries) in your country.

I am Kelvin Toure, the only Son of the former Late General Robert Toure, of Cote d'ivoire. My late Father was killed last two years 2005 following his role as a rebel leader against the government of Cote d'ivoire. Following this political crisis,I was forced to leave our village to Abidjan the capital city of Cte d'Ivoire for my life sake. my father deposited this said money in a prime bank here in Abidjan and used my name as the only Son as the next of kin. and told me to seek for a foriegn partner overseas that will help me for investment of this money into his country.

I got to know about this information and as well able to recover all the relevant documents regards to this deposit through his foreign adviser here in Abidjan. If you are truly disposed to assist me in transferring of this fund kindly, iam willing to offer you 15% of this money for your effort made during this transaction.write me through this email address. More information about the transfering of this money legally follows immediately after your positive reply.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Here is my telephone number where you can rich me,(00225-0492-2511),or email me here (kelvin_toure05@yahoo.fr)

Best regards
Kelvin Toure.
Alistair

kelvin
surf god
surf god

Post by kelvin » Sat Jan 19, 2008 17:29

yea the funds go into my windsurfing account
so that i can skive off work without fear of the balifs :wink:

just finished me 3rd good session of jan 08
yea bring it on
forget dreaming "its time to loop"