Friday 9th

What Nomadic events are coming up. Also, if anyone's planning a non-Nomadically-arranged trip and/or looking for others to join in.

Moderator: Moderators

Matt
surf god
surf god

Friday 9th

Post by Matt »

Thinking of giving Weston a go tomorrow afternoon, aiming to be there around 3 if XCweather etc look reasonable......
Sue
surf god
surf god

Post by Sue »

Am hoping to get out somewhere too - either Axbridge, or Weston, or both.!
At one stage it looked as though there may be some wind for WSM today - but not looking so great this morning now :(
Sue
Nature playing with windsurfers
Sue
surf god
surf god

Post by Sue »

Hi Matt
Doh - just realised you posted that yesterday (Thursday) meaning you are going up there today! Wind doesn't look v good for today - or have you seen something to suggest otherwise?
Sue
Matt
surf god
surf god

Post by Matt »

The clue's in the thread title Sue!

Anyway, it's decision time. It looked more promising on yesterday's forecast but I think there's still a chance it could happen today. Lulsgate now (1150) showing wind is W and it's sunny so there could be enough for when the water arrives.

So as it's a nice day I think I'll risk it and sling a bike in the van just in case.
Sue
surf god
surf god

Post by Sue »

Matt
Yes, no excuse!

Can't make my mind up - the chimes on my patio doors are beginning to make a sound. But non of the forecasts are really showing enough wind.
I know I'll make the wrong decision whether I stay here ... or go!!

Sue
Sue
surf god
surf god

Post by Sue »

I'll add to my previous post ... you can't make the "wrong" decision going to a beach on a beautiful summer's evening irrespective of how strong (or not) the wind is . :D :D

Sue