Catch the 2005 Wind

What Nomadic events are coming up. Also, if anyone's planning a non-Nomadically-arranged trip and/or looking for others to join in.

Moderator: Moderators

Brian D
harness user
harness user

Catch the 2005 Wind

Post by Brian D » Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:30

Four hours back at work and the novelties already worn off :( - well it wore of after the first few minuites really !! Lunchtime finally arrived and checked out Windguru -Predicting force 6 & 12 degees for Friday - force 5 and 8/9 degrees Saturday :lol: - Anyone out there fancy joining me in the Nomadic art of getting wet - With very little arm twisting I could squeeze another day out of the holiday entiletment , so as to catch Friday's blast. Alternatevely I could put on an extra wooly vest and go for a less frantic and cooler Saturday. Sailing alone, like what I did last Thursday is OK - but sailing with others is better. :D :D :D :D
Cheers
Brian

MartinF
surf god
surf god

Post by MartinF » Wed Jan 05, 2005 22:59

It's quite possible I may make it down to WSM on Thur &/or Fri. I'll let you know for sure.
It's an ill wind that never blows at all.

Brian D
harness user
harness user

Wessn 4 me

Post by Brian D » Thu Jan 06, 2005 08:12

Work comitmments sorted - If the weather forecast holds - Its a Thursday (today) lunchtime / afternoon session at Wonderful Weston for me - Hopefully will see you there :)
Cheers
Brian

MartinF
surf god
surf god

Post by MartinF » Thu Jan 06, 2005 20:07

MartinF wrote:It's quite possible I may make it down to WSM on Thur &/or Fri. I'll let you know for sure.
You may have noticed I didn't make it today :'-(

Hopefully I'll be there tomorrow.

Brian D
harness user
harness user

Thursday

Post by Brian D » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:33

Thursday turned out to be a dud - Made the beach, only to find a cold South-south westerly breeze -
Sat in car, Ate dinner Sandwiches , Commiserated with a couple of windy boys, eventually went home dry.
True to form a couple of hours later, after dark - the wind put in it's appearance. :(
Friday / Saturday - Perhaps
Cheers
Brian

MartinF
surf god
surf god

Re: Thursday

Post by MartinF » Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:55

Brian D wrote:Thursday turned out to be a dud - Made the beach, only to find a cold South-south westerly breeze -

Friday / Saturday - Perhaps
Bummer - maybe see you there this pm? Wendy is currently saying F6, WSW.