Sunday 8th July

What Nomadic events are coming up. Also, if anyone's planning a non-Nomadically-arranged trip and/or looking for others to join in.

Moderator: Moderators

Justin
surf god
surf god

Sunday 8th July

Post by Justin »

Maybe a chance of a 'Sea Breeze' at the Knapp tomorrow :?: Good tides for an afternoon sail if it does kick in.
Sue
surf god
surf god

Post by Sue »

Thanks for the tip-off Justin. I may want to watch a tennis match though - will see just how sunny it turns out at The Knap ..

Sue :D
Nature playing with windsurfers
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Post by Graham_U »

Very tempted, low tide quarter to 5, Met office showing 18 mph for 4 pm with sun, and that is before the magic stones do their stuff. Any one else planning a trip over the bridge?
Graham
Adrian
surf god
surf god

Post by Adrian »

Work for me this afternoon but scored yesterday morning at Hill Head - about 20mph until sometime after 1pm when the rain arrived big time and killed the wind which kept reappearing then dying completely so with the rain so bad you could hardly see I packed up - as I never fell whilst sailing I can say with complete honesty that I got considerably wetter changing than sailing. My wetsuit was underwater in the car park by the time I finished changing :( but perhaps a useful rare fresh water rinse :lol:

Adrian
Having fun on the Dark Side

The Dark Lord
Loz
beach starter
beach starter

Post by Loz »

Me and Justin are going.
Matt
surf god
surf god

Post by Matt »