WSM this week

What Nomadic events are coming up. Also, if anyone's planning a non-Nomadically-arranged trip and/or looking for others to join in.

Moderator: Moderators

Graham_U
surf god
surf god

WSM this week

Post by Graham_U »

Just looked at the forecasts for Weston this week. Tomorrow is looking very promising, and there might be something on Thursday for the Club session. With no wind forecast for the weekend, anyone got any plans for getting out before then?
Graham
Sue
surf god
surf god

Post by Sue »

Hi Graham

Not quite sure what I'm doing sailing wise at the moment. I am also eyeing up tomorrow and Thursday - but not sure if I'll try and get out both days or just one. Will take a look at the forecasts in the morning and let you know. The other possible option for me is Axbridge tomorrow afternoon.

Sue :D
Nature playing with windsurfers
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Post by Graham_U »

I just looked at the Met office for Weston today, Rain clears up and 22 mph from 4pm. high tide 19-21, kit in the car only packed the Kombat, I hope to get away mid afternoon.

tomorrow is looking a bit marginal, 17mph at 4pm that drops to 14 mph by 7pm. There some cloudy sun at 7pm both days.
Graham
Sue
surf god
surf god

Post by Sue »

Graham - I'm staying put here today after all (in the middle of other things!). But the sky is beginning to clear and I can hear the wind whistling round the house - so it should be OK at WSM a little later.

Hope to get out tomorrow - and sunday is beginning to look more promising now.

Have fun
Bob Iles
carve gyber
carve gyber

Post by Bob Iles »

I will be at Weston late afternoon today (Thurs) if only to walk Bert the dog and eat fish and chips.
Bob
Sue
surf god
surf god

Post by Sue »

I am going too - and will take my kit, just in case there is any wind!