National Watersports Festival

What Nomadic events are coming up. Also, if anyone's planning a non-Nomadically-arranged trip and/or looking for others to join in.

Moderator: Moderators

sleekpony
had a lesson
had a lesson

National Watersports Festival

Post by sleekpony »

Hi Everyone

The spanking new NWF (National Watersports Festival) website has just launched!

NWF started life as the National Windsurfing Festival, but has expanded to include SUP, Kayaking and Kitesurfing as well as Windsurfing. My latest blog http://nationalwatersportsfestival.com/ ... f-version/ explains how it all came about. Please share it! (I have a record number of shares to break - or I'll be told to blog off!)

If you came last year, you will know what a blast NWF is. It's not just about getting on the water, it is a great social and party and you get to meet windsurfing Royalty in the flesh! The survival of this unique and wonderful festival, the only one designed for us - ie recreational, freeride sailors, depends on our support. Please spread the word, share the website on Facebook ets, get the dates in your diary - and bring a friend!

30th August - 1st September 2013. Online entry opens in June, but you can sign up on the website for a newsletter to keep you abreast of developments as the excitement and antici..........pation builds...

Don't miss it - see you there!

Jackie
sleekpony
had a lesson
had a lesson

Re: National Watersports Festival

Post by sleekpony »

NWF (National Watersports Festival) - Online Entry Now Open!

The National Watersports Festival is back and even bigger than ever on 30th August to 1st September at Hayling Island, Hampshire.

NWF is the only festival designed around mass participation for intermediates and this unique format has now been extended to kayaking, kitesurfing and SUP as well as windsurfing.
• One entry price includes parking, camping, 2 beach parties, race entry, tuition, taster sessions (all sports), night windsurf… in fact – EVERYTHING!
• Enter by 10th August and get your FREE RASH VEST
• BOOK NOW -DON’T MISS OUT!

For more information, online entry or tickets for the incredible beach parties with live music, see http://www.nationalwatersportsfestival.com or the NWF Facebook page.