What Nomadic events are coming up. Also, if anyone's planning a non-Nomadically-arranged trip and/or looking for others to join in.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Was tempted to do something today but never got my act together, particularly as high tide is after dark at WSM and the weather not encouraging. Based on the current forecast I am thinking of heading down to Hamworthy on Thursday if anyone is interested.
The wind forecast for both Portland and Hamworthy have been down graded. So I will check again early tomorrow morning but may not go, which will be a shame as I was looking forward to a sail.
I've been watching them as well Bob, the current forecast for Hamworthy is not worth the journey. Portland looks OK for the afternoon, but not convinced yet its worth the journey, so certainly won't be an early start I had planned. May be tempted if the forecast improves, but like you it will be a morning check. At least I managed to get to the recycle centre today so the car now has room for the windsurfing kit, although not packed which is always a bad sign.