Can we jump back to the main forum page after posting?

Tell us what you think about the site & the forums. What you like, what you don't like, what you'd like to see available/removed...

Moderator: Moderators

Viv Powell
wave jumper
wave jumper

Can we jump back to the main forum page after posting?

Post by Viv Powell »

Martin - the forums section is great. Took me a while to get started, but up and going now.

My only gripe is that once I have posted a reply or whatever I can't get back to the main forums index - just the "Select a forum" thingy (technical term!) in the bottom right hand corner. Am I missing a link somewhere or is this not possible?
MartinF
surf god
surf god

Post by MartinF »

Yep - I think you're not seeing the link.

Wherever you are in the forums, there's always a forum index link near the top of the page, below the BNWC logo. And often at the bottom of each page, below the last post on that page.

It may not be immediately obvious that they are links. The links also tell you where you currently are. EG: In this (Feedback) forum, the links - top & bottom - alongside the "New Topic" & "Post Reply" buttons show as ...
"Bristol Nomads Windsurfing Club Forum Index -> Feedback" (<- These here are not hyperlinks!!).

If you hover the mouse over it, you'll see they really are links - 2 separate ones, in fact. Slightly confusing to explain, but obvious when you find it/them!!
Viv Powell
wave jumper
wave jumper

Blind as a bat!

Post by Viv Powell »

Thanks Martin that worked a treat - must remember to hover with me mouse more often!! :D