Cotswold BHF Bike Ride

Anything not covered elsewhere that you'd like to ask/tell about.

Moderator: Moderators

Matt
surf god
surf god

Cotswold BHF Bike Ride

Post by Matt »

In case anybody is interested, this 40 mile charity bike ride is on this Sunday, 18 May. I've done it a few times previously and enjoyed it. It starts at Bishops Cleeve just north of Cheltenham and is mostly on nice country roads through pretty countryside and picturesque villages etc. Last year about 1400 people did it, spanning the full range of riding abilities right from those who've hardly been on a bike for the last 20 years, through families, leisure riders, people on a pub crawl by bike, regular riders etc right up to racing types who go for an early start and a quick finish (I don't usually see them at all). Not much info on the web but see attached link. I've also scanned the entry form back. You can just turn up before 11am and pay £10 on the day to register. A ploughman's lunch can also be ordered if you want to stop in Winchcombe.

http://www.bhf.org.uk/get_involved/take ... spx?e=3350
Attachments
cotswold bhf ride.jpg
Matt
surf god
surf god

Post by Matt »

It's happening again this coming Sunday (17th), other details pretty much the same as before. I think it's possible to register on-line too now, or just turn up on the day.