BWA bootsale Nov

Anything not covered elsewhere that you'd like to ask/tell about.

Moderator: Moderators

kelvin
surf god
surf god

BWA bootsale Nov

Post by kelvin »

After a brief winter break of the bootsale routine we're hoping to round off the year with a big one and that all you guys can come along and join us even if you're not trading! Remember your families and kids are always welcome from 10am till 1pm.....i'll get extra biscuits this time

I'd love to get together a load of photo's from this year and have them playing up on the screen if you guys can pop your collection highlights on a disk and drop them down to me the weekend before i'll do the rest!

Staying well ahead of the 2009 price increases (average board is £1195....but not from us ofcourse!) we've been buying up all the ex-demo and clearance bargains we can lay our hands on to make sure there is plenty to see with over 40 boards in stock so far now from Angulo, Naish, Tabou, Exocet, Mistral, Fanatic and Witchcraft as well as our usual selection of used bargains. We wil now also have a few examples from Quattro and Goya ... All sizes from 70 litre to 170 litre shortboards and a few beginer boards too....

We will have a selection of over 50 sails from 3.4m up to 9.5m in the same concept of lower prices with the average new 2008 sail having £120 off! Some 2007 and 2008 ex demo's still left and some recent used stuff from various brands.

Planned but not promised: Some examples of the new twinser wave boards to look at from Fanatic and Mistral if they all arrive on time and book possible demos, the Quattro's have sold out and we've now ordered our own demo model for december....

Winter Wetsuits are looking really nice with super stretch and warmer than ever materials, again we've stocked right up with a big range of smooth skin and double lined, some clearance and all new suits have around 15% off regardless cause that's the way we like to do things! Hooded vests, neoprene beanies etc... WE WILL NOW BE DOING 20% OFF ANY NEW SUIT BOUGHT ON THE DAY!!

Make sure you bring any kit along you fancy selling, swapping or trading up as there should be plenty of space indoors as usual. Please spread the word....the kettle will be on! and it's free to take part.

There should be a good Cardiff University crowd as they are not away on this weekend windsurfing round the other uni's for a change, and plenty on the hunt for bargains!

Johnny G will be on hand to tell you more about the benefits of joining the BWA club, remember it's not just for sailing at cosmeston - it insures you for running over your mates at our wave events too! well worth the joining fee in my eyes! Any beginners wishing to find out more can come along amd meet others doing the same and get some sound advice

This will be a great chance for everyone to catch up and buy things just before the christmas spending gets out of hand and it gets too cold for some...hope to see you there

...the bottom line literally is 'EVERYTHING IS OPEN TO OFFERS ON THE DAY!!'
forget dreaming "its time to loop"
kel www.winsurfing.co.uk
Keith S
wave rider
wave rider

Post by Keith S »

Something missing? :???:

The when and where bit?
kelvin
surf god
surf god