Club discounts with Puravida?

The place to chill out & chat about anything on or even off topic. BTW, mine's a pint of something citrusy & hoppy, please.

Moderator: Moderators

Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Club discounts with Puravida?

Post by Graham_U »

When I renewed there was an indication that Puravida were to provide a discount to member subject to agreement about email distribution. Has this been agreed and finalised?
Graham
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Re: Club discounts with Puravida?

Post by Graham_U »

Any one have any success with this remotely. I was chasing them for a couple of things, including a new mast. Initially he quoted me a rrp price £11 more than their internet price prior to our 10% discount! I wasn't sure if this was a mistake or their shop prices are more than the internet prices, i.e. the discount offer just brings it back to internet prices. I know Jim is busy but despite reminders I've not had a response to a request for clarification for 3 months.

I really didn't know how lucky we were when Windy World were in business. Their prices for us were always good, and I really miss the option to just to drop in and have a chat about thing like this.
Graham
Keith S
wave rider
wave rider

Post by Keith S »

I got a considerable discount last year when I bought 2 booms. Also got the discount on prizes for the Christmas party. Not sure how the shop prices compare with the online prices though.

If you said it was ok to give your email address to Puravida then this was done last August. You should get the discount if you confirm your email address.
Graham - Jim has your gmail address.
No matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of beers.
Graham_U
surf god
surf god

Post by Graham_U »

Finally got this resolved when a very nice lady from the shop phoned me last week and said that Jim had agreed a special price (£10 off the on-line price) for the mast incl. delivery and it arrived yesterday. Apparently their email had been hacked which caused some of the original delays so well worth phoning. From what Jim had said I think the official policy is that the 10% applies to purchases from the shop picked up in person, whereas I started from their on-line shop which includes free delivery, and raised my initial query through that system. There is even a Puravida phone app. Its still not clear to me if the shop prices are different to the on-line prices but it wouldn't be the first time I've seen this. My friends from Llandegfedd suggest that you can usually get a decent deal in person but it is worth doing your homework so you know what is a good price.

As an aside there is a very noticeable differences in the look of the current Tushy 45% mast and the one from about 2 or 3 years back. Hope this one doesn't split like the last one. The split appears to have travelled at least a foot from the base of the mast, and I still don't know what caused it.
Graham