Various boards and sails , free to a good home

Place your ads here to get rid of all the unwanted kit that someone else needs.

Moderator: Moderators

wenzel
complete beginner

Various boards and sails , free to a good home

Post by wenzel »

I have decided that I will not be sailing anymore, so I have various gear that has been in the garage for the last 10 years in case I took it up again.

I am offering all/any of this to anyone who can make use of it, otherwise it will be heading for the skip.

Mistral Equipe XR LCS , 3.70m 210L very light longboard.
in good condition apart from the centreboard underside plastic gasket has disintegrated, it glues on so should be fixable

Bic Electric Rock alround shortboard 2.65m 105L , good condition but looks a bit odd due to the non slip being renewed and gone brown.

Sails, these are all of an age but surprisingly good condition:

Mountfield 7.5 race
Ken Black 7.5 race
Ken Black 6.5 race
Ken Black 4.5-5 surf sail
Hyline 5.2 race
Hyline 4.5 Fully Battened
Hyline 3.7 Fully Battened

please email me p.lewenz@lewenz.uk or text 07592 317279 if you are interested.
glee
complete beginner

Re: Various boards and sails , free to a good home

Post by glee »

Hi P , its chris the guy in Bath , i do have a Ford Transit Van with roof rack if you could spare a Board and sail and bits , im planning to visit Bristol Docks and learn , my number is 07393727802
MartinF
surf god
surf god

Re: Various boards and sails , free to a good home

Post by MartinF »

glee wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:25 Hi P , its chris the guy in Bath , i do have a Ford Transit Van with roof rack if you could spare a Board and sail and bits , im planning to visit Bristol Docks and learn , my number is 07393727802
Might be best to email or call the guy directly - he's not been on this forum since he posted that ad - Oct 2020 - so it may no longer be relevant/valid.
It's an ill wind that never blows at all.