Tue and Wed

What Nomadic events are coming up. Also, if anyone's planning a non-Nomadically-arranged trip and/or looking for others to join in.

Moderator: Moderators

Liddlerich
chop hopper
chop hopper

Tue and Wed

Post by Liddlerich »

Just got back from Rhosneigr. Great week where we scored 3 days out of 5 of F5 so I am now fully back in to the windsurfing after the long winter lay-off.

Is anyone planning to sail this week? Tuesday and Wednesday look to have potential for an after work session.
Vulcan't
Liddlerich
chop hopper
chop hopper

Post by Liddlerich »

Well - I did it! Pretty harsh conditions - overpowered on my 4.4m and the sea state was all over the place even by Weston standards. Still - they all count and that takes me up to 9 windsurf sessions so far this year. :D
Vulcan't
Matt
surf god
surf god

Post by Matt »

Well done, I was nearly tempted but a bit too chilly for me. Big tides too, was there any beach left?

You're doing very well to have got 9 sessions in with the crap weather and all. I'm hoping to improve on my 3 sometime over the weekend.
Liddlerich
chop hopper
chop hopper

Post by Liddlerich »

It wasn't actually that cold once in the water. You're right about the beach though. We only planned sailed up to high tide, but there was a bit of rapid de-rigging and van shuffling required towards the end.

I managed 3 sessions over the weekend up in Scotland. One marginal day on a 7m and two decent days on a 5.7m. I think the season is now fully up and running.
Vulcan't
dro
surf god
surf god

coincidence

Post by dro »

Amazing coincidence exact mirror of my feelings
I like the pub very much
went there with my friends recently and fortunately it was quite warm.
It's the only thing to do when the weather is cold and the wind quite strong

LT
What do you mean not ENOUGH wind ?